Swimming Pool Coordinator
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Remote living allowance
- 6 weeks recreation leave per year
- Experience life in a key regional town in Central Australia
- Relocation assistance
Are you someone with skills to manage a Swimming Pool complex and a passion for serving customers and the community? If so, we have a job that we think you would be highly interested in!
As Coordinator of our Swimming Pool Complex, you will oversee the provision of high quality aquatic and recreation opportunities for our patrons in a safe and welcoming environment. You will look after all aspects of the daily operations including staff management, pool maintenance, safety, and customer service.
- Manage the day to day operations of the swimming pool
- Support, mentor and train staff
- Ensure an enjoyable and safe environment for patrons and staff
- Undertake routine maintenance of the pool complex and plant
- Promote and manage events so that the venue becomes "venue of choice" for recreational activities
Suitable qualifications and experience for this position include:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or relevant experience relevant to aquatic management
- A current pool operator's certificate or equivalent with 2 years experience in managing a pool complex
- A current Senior First Aid, Lifeguard certificate, and CPR certificate
- Demonstrated ability to manage and develop staff
- An ability to plan, manage and deliver events
Please note that it is a requirement of this position that you hold a NT Working with Children Ochre card or are able to obtain one.
We value diversity. Suitably qualified Local, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and Disability applicants, are encouraged to apply for this position.