Community Care Zone Manager
Tennant Creek NT
- $79,653 per annum
- Six weeks recreational leave per annum
- Subsidised rent
- Training, mentoring, and career development
- Relocation assistance for the successful applicant
We are looking for energetic and suitably qualified individuals to assist the Regional Community Care Manager and the Community Care Team Leaders in all aspects of the funded Aged Care and Disability programs to ensure that Council meets all funding and reporting requirements.
Some key responsibilities:
- Assist with the delivery of Community Care Programs ensuring that aged and disabled clients are serviced within the funding guidelines
- Assist with all Aged Care and NDIS funding reports, to ensure that they are completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Create Purchase Orders and organise the delivery of goods that are required for the Aged Care and the NDIS programs
- Maintain records and documents, such as Client information, Community Tick Sheets and submit them in a timely manner
- Assist with Mentoring, capacity building and training of Aged Care staff, and identify the training requirements to ensure that Community Services staff can deliver programs to their best ability
- Ensure that Regional Community Services programs are compliant with the Local Government Act, Regulations, standards and policies adopted by Council
This position will be based in the regional office at Tennant Creek. This position will have a strong interaction with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the Council.
Please note that it is a requirement of this position that you hold a current NT Driver's Licence, NT Working with Children Ochre Card, Criminal Police Check or the ability to obtain one.